Oh the Christmas Season...

Every year I make a Christmas List but over the years it has gotten harder and harder. A, because I'm growing up, and B, I've already got everything I need. Throughout the year I'm always like "oh that's cool, oh I want that" but then Christmas comes around and I don't even think about those things. I didn't really want it, it was just a passing fancy. This year my list was kind of weird. I did have a couple DVDs and books because they are really good and I've seen or read them a hundred times and still love them. But I also put down body washes, soap, clothes, and shoes. I haven't bought new clothes in a while and my family is saying its about time so yeah.

Makes me feel so grown up because I'm asking for things other than toys! Which I haven't done in a while...its usually this book that book, a dictionary, thesaurus, notebooks (which I refrained from asking for since I already have a dozen unused ones...but hey if I get them, I'll love it!) and pens...which I asked for. I use pens ore for school now so my supply is being slowly drained...and yet I have enough to last me a few years. But hey, someday I could be too poor to get a pen so yeah, stocking up.

I think the most unique thing I put on my list is card sets, like the kind you send to people. And stamps...yeah for letters. I love sending people cards and letters but I realized how expensive it is when it all adds up. So I thought I'd put it on my list so that others can help me help others. That make sense?

Anywho, what's on your list?

Merry Christmas y'all!

Love,
Jade Sparks

Comments

Popular Posts