Oh a Father's Love

I did a post on the women in my life and now it is time for me to do the men. First off my dad.

Fathers and daughters... the relationship is unique and special. God blessed me with a wonderful father. My dad loves with all that he is. He wants what is best for me and he guides me with love. My dad always makes sure to tell us he loves us, gives us hugs, and our own nicknames. Now no father and daughter go without arguments. We would not be human if we did not. But the love a father has for a daughter is greater than any one argument. We love each other despite our mistakes and our flaws. It is a love that is not defined by circumstance or momentary feeling. The father-daughter relationship is built on a love that is as unconditional as a human can have. My dad is big on loving people like Jesus did. He has put that passion inside me as well. We strive to love others and God with all that we are, through the good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly, the easy and the hard. My dad is my world. I love him and he is my source of comfort, security, and affection. God gave him to me and he plays a huge role in my life. A role no other man but he can fill.

The second is Ed. He is a medic and has helped me with my health and also given me encouragement.  He puts a smile on my face and loves me like a daughter.

My prayer is that every girl can have a dad and father figure to help them through the wildness of life. Dads are irreplaceable and every girl needs one.

Comments

Popular Posts