The Lord has blessed me...

I am truly blessed with such strong women in my life.

God gave me a mother that blows my mind everyday. She is the strongest woman I have ever seen. She has endured so much and I have seen her time and time again get back up and fight again. I have only seen my mom cry a handful of times but she has never let the situation stop her from moving on. She finds hope and strength in God and her faith is inspiring. She never stops loving someone, no matter what they've done. I pray someday I can be just like her. Full of faith. Full of love. And full of hope.

God also gave me a twin sister. She is my world. My inspiration. My joy. Adri is a dedicated athlete and her strength and comittment to whatever sport makes me proud and inspired. She does everything with 110%. When she makes mistakes she'll push harder to do better. Her faith is strong and she shows me how to make a relationship with God more personal. She is kind and loving. When under stress, she might crumble for a moment but she always takes what's in front of her and deals with it. She can put on a smile in the midst of chaos. She stays strong for me, and I am thankful for it. I want to be like her. Strong. Dedicated. And true.

Rain, is my other sister. We aren't blood related but our hearts are connected. She inspires me to take each day with a fresh perspective. Her trials have been similar to mine, and some worse off than mine. She stays strong for me, and pushes herself despite the difficulties some days throw at her. She is cheerful and positive. And I know I can count on her. She gives hope, love, and wisdom to me and I am eternally grateful. I want to be like her. Inspiring. Determind. And honest.

Thank you Jesus for these women and the other women you have put on my life. I pray you give every girl amazing role models as you have given me. Bless each girl and woman in the world today and forever. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts