Simple Moments can Become Lifelong Memories

This summer has been full of fun. Beach trips. An amusement park. Hikes. Shopping. Tennis. Golf. Coffee dates. Outside dinners. And most importantly, family time. 

As I sit here reflecting, I smile at each little memory and am so thankful for each one. It has been a good summer. Not perfect, but good. I think back on all the lessons that were learned, the friendships that were strengthened, and the family that was loved. 

I look at the growth I have made as an individual. Being in college has taught me the importance of spending time with others and yet knowing when I need to have time and space for myself. I am also more independent and less fearful. There are things I wish to work on, goals I have yet to meet, but that is what life is, a continual journey of growth. 

As the next school term approaches and as it nears time to go back to work, I stop and breathe. There are changes coming. New adventures. More lessons. 

It is important to stay refreshed, to pour into your wellbeing. Take a break. Relax. Go on an adventure. Make sure you have memories to look back on and smile. Don't hesitate in taking a moment to create one. It can be small or it can be big. That's the great thing about memories, they don't have to be some grand event. Simple moments can become lifelong memories.

Comments

Popular Posts