The 20 Books of 2020

Beginning college last year did not stop me from devouring books and my love of books has grown substantially. I fear I may need to reorganize my room to make space for new additions. As always, I am on the hunt for new reads, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Here are my 20 reads of 2020:


1. I'd Rather Be Reading - Anne Bogel

Dramatic, hilarious, and relatable.

2. Thunder and Rain - Charles Martin

Moving, thought provoking, and inspiring. Wow.

3. Long Way Gone - Charles Martin

Completely captivating. His writing continues to blow me away.

4. Where The River Ends - Charles Martin

A stirring story of commitment and love.

5. The Water Keeper - Charles Martin

I could not put this one down. A story reflecting the constant, protective pursuit of Jesus after his beloved children no matter where they are in life. Grace. Mercy. Redemption. Healing. Love. 

6. Where Crickets Cry - Charles Martin

A heart-tugging, tear-jerking, beautifully written masterpiece. He had me reading through the night and into the early morning. At the moment, my favorite novel.

7. A Hand to Hold - Lauraine Snelling

Wow. What a story. What a woman.

8. The Tattooist of Auschwitz - Heather Morris

Intense. Heartbreaking. Inspiring.

9. Eats, Shoots, and Leaves - Lynne Truss

Hilarious book entirely on grammar that will change your opinion on the subject forever.

10. Tattered and Mended - Cynthia Ruchti

Beautifully written stories that inspired change in my perception of brokenness and healing.

Chesapeake Valor - Dani Pettrey

11. Dead Drift (book 4)

Fantastic final book of her Chesapeake Valor series. Love it!

Hidden Identity - Lynette Eason

12. No One To Trust

13. Nowhere To Turn

14. No Place To Hide

Exciting page-turners that kept me coming back for more!

Diamond of the Rockies - Kristen Heitzmann

15. The Rose Legacy

16. Sweet Boundless

17. Tender Vines

Intriguing stories of determination, love, and mystery.

Daughters of Boston - Julie Lessmen

18. A Passion Most Pure

19. A Passion Redeemed

20. A Passion Denied

Complex characters and complex love.

Comments

Popular Posts