A Heart of Thankfulness

There are so many things in my life to be thankful for. With time flying by so quickly it is hard to stop and reflect on all the blessings that have come through the year. I am constantly reminded to live in each moment and treasure the memories that are made. I love this time of the year because of the focus on gratitude. We often forget how blessed we are and are distracted with the things we do not have. So I urge you to stop and look back on the past year. Think of the fun times you had, the people you got to meet, the things you were blessed with. And as we go into the holiday season ahead, don't lose sight of what you already have.

One of the things I am grateful for this year is my friends. They have been there for me through the good and the bad. Each one has encouraged me in their own way and brought joy and laughter to my life. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a light in each of their lives, to help where I can and share in the making of memories. My friends are family to me. Each have a special place in my heart and always will.

Last week I was blessed with a visit from two precious friends from Indiana. I don't get to see them very often and the time we do get together was amazing. It was such a blessing to me and something I really needed. We ventured through San Fransisco, did crafts and nails, watched movies and played games, sang along to movie soundtracks, stayed up late talking, viewed monarch butterflies, educated ourselves at a mini aquarium in Santa Cruz, and visited the beach. The week was one of the best weeks of my life.

God is so good and faithful. He knows exactly the kind of friends we need in our lives and orchestrates friendships in the most incredible ways. His blessings are limitless and He loves you all very much. Give Him praise and thanks for all he has done in your life. Happy Thanksgiving y'all and have a blessed holiday week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts