Rain

Woke up and it was raining. The sky was grey and gloomy. The trees swayed with the wind and the air...oh the sweetest scent ever. I was so happy. The dark melancholy scene before me made me swell with joy. It made me think of Thunder and lightning...how I longed the heavens would burst forth in a storm. It would make my happiness soar even more.

Now the sky is blue and blotched here and there with fluffy white clouds and I'm still happy...but normal content...not ecstatically happy. I can't wait until the next rain. And I hope we get a storm. Oh how I love when the sky starts to grumble and flash.

Yeah I'm a bit weird. But hey, someone has to be.

#Poet #Novelist #Dreamer

Comments

  1. Aww, we shall be weird together, sister! *links arms* I love it when it rains. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts