Saddle Up

Courage. Cowardice. The two things I fight with. Am I courageous? Or am a I a coward. Often I think I am a coward. To scared to do this, to weak to try that, to shy to do this. But what is courage? John Wayne describes courage like this, "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." Taking Wayne's quote and rephrasing it to define cowardice would read as, "Cowardice is being scared to death and tossing the saddle away." Reading this I stand corrected. I am no coward. I have courage. Sure I'll admit I'm scared to death at times...but I still go out and ride. I will ride until I am unable. I shall not give up. I'm a cowgirl. So what about you? Do you have courage? Or are you a coward? Come on, saddle up your horse. Cowgirl up. It's time to ride that wild horse.

Comments

Popular Posts