I AM SHE! by Melita Jackson

I AM SHE!

I am a wife, mother and a newly Entrepreneur, I am SHE!

As I get older, I’m learning how to own this very brief, yet straight to the point statement. I AM SHE! Say it again with me, I AM SHE! For the men out there, I AM HE! works just as well. What I love about this powerful statement is that it confirms and solidifies so many areas where I lack within myself and shows itself throughout various moments in life. Many times, it catapults me forward during those moments where the world feels like it is pushing against the very things I know to be true. I AM SHE!

When I say, I AM SHE, it confirms how we are all CHOSEN, handpicked, just right for the job or task at hand. Jeremiah 1:5 says, “before I shaped you in the womb, I knew you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you…” Jesus chose you.

This three-word fact proclaims how we are QUILIFIED! We are capable and just out right able to achieve whatever we set forth effort towards with God by our side. All things are possible. 2 Corinthians 3:4 tells us we couldn’t be more sure of ourselves in this— that you, written by Christ himself for God, are a letter of recommendation. Jesus’ letter authorizes us to help carry out His plan of action. Period!

Lastly, when I say I AM SHE! whether outwardly or inwardly to myself, it simply means we can be REASSURED that whatever our current situation is, it won’t overtake ME, nor break YOU, unless we allow it. These very normal, very human behaviors and feelings can and will cease. All doubt can be lifted, and fear taken away.

If I could leave you with just one this, it is this: Know that this world comes with many ups and downs, highs and lows. We must individually plan to WIN! We win in life when we choose Jesus to be our God and then do our best daily to pick up our crosses and follow HIM. Win each day by spending time with our Father, allowing Him to pour into us the true meaning to life and how to live it abundantly.

I AM SHE!



Melita Jackson is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, and follower of Jesus. Her love of Jesus and others drives her to share the lessons she learns in life and start conversations about faith, family, love, and life. 

To follow her business adventures follow her on
Instagram: @divinebeauty_inc
Etsy Shop: DivineBeautyInc




Comments

Popular Posts