Another post, another year.

My last post of 2019. Wow, it is hard to believe the year is almost over. The older I get the more it feels like time goes by faster. Jesus is so good and I am forever thankful for His love and guidance. A lot has happened in the last year and I am looking at 2020 with hope and excitement. Next year will be another adventure.

The past year has been filled with times of growth. I have had to do things outside my comfort zone, but I never had to go through them on my own or without encouragement from people around me. I have learned how important it is to invest in friendships, and that quality is better than quantity. I have also learned and am continuing to learn to be courageous and confident as an individual.

There has been some tough times this year. Mental illness, physical illness, emotional pain, troubles with communication, loneliness, and typical life stresses. But Jesus brought us through it and will continue to help us process it all. He is our strength and our healing. We choose to hold onto His light and cherish the good in life.

So many adventures were had this year. I vacationed with friends and attended a friend's wedding. I attended another writers conference, met authors, spoke with mentors and had a couple short stories published. My family and I celebrated my nephew entering double digits and watched my niece start kindergarten. I became a leader for my church's junior high ministry. My family and I cheered my sister on as she finished college and started her first job. 

I am filled with hope and excitement for the coming year. There are new things on the horizon and memories to be made. I look forward to building on the relationships in my life and the opportunities that lie ahead. I pray as 2020 approaches, you too are filled with hope and anticipation. May Jesus's love surround you and your household.

Blessings, dear readers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts