Random Snip It

My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. Each breath felt like it was sandpaper rubbing back and forth on wood. My hands tingles as if electricity was pulsing through my fingertips up to my chest. Every bone inside me hurt like cold steel in the winter. Tears burned my face as they slid down my cheeks like melted gold down a chute. My stomach wrenched as each breath as if to silence me. I pushed my head back, trying to open up my throat but my heart only beat harder, making my stomach twist so that the breath was locked inside me. My head pounded along with my heart like an executioner's drum. My eyes burned like the hot fire that torched through me, that threatening to eat me. But then the cold wind brushed over me and I'd freeze. Shivers ran down my spine. My knees rocking and there was nothing I can do about it. I tried blankets, warm soups, but the winter kept going inside me. My teeth chattered, making my body shake, and sending another fountain worth of chills. My voice shook as I tried to speak. My heart once again tried to silence me and there I laid, helpless, hurting. I'm sick.

Popular Posts